1. Presentation of the site In accordance with the provisions of Articles 6-III and 19 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for Confidence in the Digital Economy, known as L.C.E.N., we bring to the attention of users and visitors to the site: eu.ccei-pool.com the following information:
Legal information: Statue of the owner : associate Prefix : SAS Company name : CCEI Address: 21 RUE ANTOINE ET HENRI MAURRAS - ZAC SAUMATY SEON 13016 MARSEILLE Phone number: 0495061144 Captial of : 246464 € SIRET : 403.521.693.00032 R.C.S. : 403 521 693 VAT number : FR47 403 521 693 E-mail address: email@example.com
Site creator is : VIGIPOOL The person in charge of publication is : Emmanuel BARET Contact the publication manager: firstname.lastname@example.org The person responsible for the publication is a legal entity.
The Webmaster is : Sébastien CHEREAU Contact the Webmaster: email@example.com The site host is : Vercel <u>** CREDITS:**</u> legal notices were generated by legal notices.
2. Description of services provided The purpose of the www.vigipool.com website is to provide information concerning our entire range of connected products. The site owner makes every effort to ensure that the information provided on www.vigipool.com is as accurate as possible. However, it cannot be held responsible for any omissions, inaccuracies or failure to update information, whether caused by itself or by third-party partners supplying such information.
All information provided on the www.vigipool.com website is indicative, non-exhaustive and subject to change. It is subject to modifications having been made since it was put online.
3. Intellectual property and counterfeiting The owner of the site is the owner of the intellectual property rights or holds the rights of use on all the elements accessible on the site, in particular the texts, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds, software...
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, total or partial adaptation of the elements of the site, whatever the means or the process used, is forbidden, except with prior written authorization to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Any unauthorized use of the site or of any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and will be prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code.
4. Hypertext links and cookies The www.vigipool.com site contains a number of hypertext links to other sites (partners, information, etc.), set up with the authorization of the site owner. However, the site owner has no way of verifying the content of sites visited in this way, and therefore declines all responsibility for any risks of illicit content.
Users are informed that when they visit the eu.ccei-pool.com site, one or more cookies may be automatically installed on their computer. A cookie is a small file which does not allow the user to be identified, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. The data thus obtained is intended to facilitate subsequent browsing of the site, and is also used to measure visitor numbers.
You can set your browser to notify you of the presence of cookies, and refuse them if you wish, as described at the following address: www.cnil.fr
5. Protection of goods and persons - management of personal data. User: Internet user connecting to and using the above-mentioned site: www.vigipool.com
In France, personal data is protected by law no. 78-87 of January 6, 1978, law no. 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, article L. 226-13 of the Criminal Code and the European Directive of October 24, 1995.
On the www.vigipool.com website, the site owner only collects personal information relating to the user for the purposes of certain services offered by the www.vigipool.com website. Users supply this information with full knowledge of the facts, particularly when they enter it themselves. Users of the www.vigipool.com website are informed whether or not they are required to supply this information.
In accordance with the provisions of articles 38 et seq. of the French Data Protection Act 78-17 of January 6, 1978, all users have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose any personal data concerning them. To exercise this right, please send your request to www.vigipool.com by e-mail: email@example.com or by sending a written and signed request, accompanied by a copy of the identity document bearing the signature of the bearer of the document, specifying the address to which the reply is to be sent.
No personal information about the user of the www.vigipool.com site is published without the user's knowledge, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any medium whatsoever to third parties. Only the assumption of the purchase of the site www.vigipool.com by the owner of the site and its rights would allow the transmission of the said information to the eventual purchaser who would in turn be bound by the same obligation of conservation and modification of the data with respect to the user of the site www.vigipool.com.
The www.vigipool.com website complies with the RGPD.
Databases are protected by the provisions of the law of July 1, 1998, transposing directive 96/9 of March 11, 1996, on the legal protection of databases.
Development Site created by Smotly, Bigcommerce web agency